24 hours a day, 7 days a week you can contact us to request an onsite service visit . In most cases, we can have a technician onsite within 24 hours, most of the time even the same day! We cover the Philadelphia Area with qualified computer and network technicians handling every kind of computer and technology support issue.
We can resolve hardware failures, lost data, wireless network setups, media center installations and on-site tutoring and consultation.
Posted 3 years, 6 months ago at 4:00 pm. Add a comment
Remote Assistance - N/A
Pickup & Delivery – $74.99
On-Site – $149.99
- Physically set up one PC or Mac computer system, including the computer plus monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers.
- Organize wires and cables with your cable ties (ties not included).
- Install one new software application (software not included).
- Install one peripheral or external device (device not included).
- Configure your new computer to access your existing Internet account and one existing e-mail account.
- Test your computer to make sure it is functioning properly
- Back up or transfer your computer data (up to 10 GB) to another medium (e.g., CD or DVD, internal or external hard drive, network-attached storage or another computer) and Import the data into an installed program or location.
Posted 3 years, 6 months ago at 2:07 pm. Add a comment
Remote Assistance - $69.99
Pickup & Delivery – $99.99
On-Site – $199.99
- Perform system updates and improve PC speed and performance, including startup and shutdown optimization, Windows updating, menu navigation improvement, quick launch and taskbar cleanup and program shortcut creation.
- Enable basic security functions, including antiphishing and pop-up blocking activation in Internet Explorer.
- Remove unwanted programs and trialware Create desired user accounts (if applicable).
- Test and verify PC hardware and software functionality.
Posted 3 years, 6 months ago at 2:06 pm. Add a comment