Do you have an old desktop computer or notebook lying around that you don’t know what to do with? Why not convert it into a dedicated file server (also known as a Network Attached Storage device), attached to your network, where everyone connected can save and share files? It can even be handy as a network backup device where you can back up computers connected to the network.
We can do this for you for a flat price of $99! We will pick up your old PC, set up the hardware and Drop it back off and set it up 2-3 Days later.
Save Money by Reusing Old Hardware – Compare $99 to the price of a new Networked Attached Storage (NAS) Device $300+
Posted 4 years ago at 2:03 am. Add a comment
Remote Assistance - N/A
Pickup & Delivery – $74.99
On-Site – $149.99
- Physically set up one PC or Mac computer system, including the computer plus monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers.
- Organize wires and cables with your cable ties (ties not included).
- Install one new software application (software not included).
- Install one peripheral or external device (device not included).
- Configure your new computer to access your existing Internet account and one existing e-mail account.
- Test your computer to make sure it is functioning properly
- Back up or transfer your computer data (up to 10 GB) to another medium (e.g., CD or DVD, internal or external hard drive, network-attached storage or another computer) and Import the data into an installed program or location.
Posted 4 years ago at 2:07 pm. Add a comment