Why We’re Different From Other Apple Computer Repair Services
PhillyHelpDesk.com is a Philadelphia-based, locally owned, client-focused company. We are a full service Apple computer repair shop that offers competitive rates for any brand of Apple computer. We take pride in our ability to provide an accurate diagnosis, and then propose a plan of action that gives our clients the most economically feasible options available. Our Standard Service turnaround is faster than most of our competitors, and our Express Service may have you up and running in hours, not days. You’ll appreciate our honesty and reliability. We certify a no pressure – stress free, experience, and we’ll clearly communicate with you during the entire repair process
- Out of warranty Apple repair & hardware upgrades
- Apple repair and hardware support for all generations of Apple laptop and desktop equipment including all MacBook Pro, PowerBooks, iBooks, iMacs, eMacs, G3′s, G4′s, and G5′s, any PowerMac, or Performa machines, iPods, iPhones and more
- Peripheral Trouble-Shooting – i.e. scanners, printers, cameras, iPod, iPhone
- Mac OS 9 and OS X installation, troubleshooting, cleanup, re-installation
- Mac OS Transition/migration
- Mac OS upgrades
- Messaging/e-mail trouble-shooting
- Internet connection trouble-shooting
- Mac-to-Mac and PC-to Mac conversion assistance
- Software support, installation & trouble-shooting for all Apple applications
- Apple and Apple/Windows network setup and administration
- Network backup & data protection
- Wireless AirPort (and other wireless equipment) installation, setup and troubleshooting
- Printer networking and sharing
PhillyHelpDesk.com offers networking solutions
Training & Support
- Basic and advanced Mac operating systems
- Basic and advanced Apple applications
- E-mail and internet use
- Backing up and managing files
Onsite Apple Repair and Support
PhillyHelpDesk.com will come to you! We’ll go to your office or home to work on your Apple equipment, whether you have one computer or 100. We also work on mixed Mac/Windows networks.
Apple Data Recovery
We provide professional Data Recovery service for all Storage Media including Hard Drives, Servers, Tape Backup, Removable Media, USB/Firewire Drives and more.
Run Windows on your Mac, but not with BootCamp!
We can show you how to run Windows, and Linux side-by-side with Mac OS X on any Intel-powered Mac, without rebooting.
Run Windows programs like native Mac applications.
- Open Windows files with Mac programs and Mac files in Windows programs.
- Share files and folders between Windows and Mac OS X
- Browse through Windows folders and access files without launching
- Use any and all hardware designed for PC only
- Run PC games on a Mac with support for 3D graphics
Apple Training & Instruction
Basic to advanced instruction for all Mac Operating Systems, applications, Internet use, data back-up and file management. Learn how to run Windows or Linux on a Mac.